Scope and problematic fields of the conference:
1. Economics: global, national and industrial issues
- Regional, national and global markets dynamic;
- Post-covid economic: factors of demand and competitiveness;
- Economic efficiency;
- Globalization of industries and sectors;
- Features of the regional business and economical systems development;
- Future of economic progress;
- Economic performance in the post-pandemic period (corporative, sectoral, national cases);
- Measures of economic post-pandemic recovery.
2. Corporative management and business administration in the modern conditions
- The practice of developing small and medium-sized businesses;
- Organization of commercial activities; business processes and their effectiveness;
- Competitiveness of companies in post-pandemic realities;
- Transformation of business in a pandemic;
- Problems of sustainable development of economy;
- Cases of enterprisers survival in a pandemic.
3. Marketing in post-covid management
- Consumer behavior in post-pandemic era;
- Features of the promotion in modern conditions;
- Directions for increasing the customer-orientation of companies;
- SWOT analysis;
- Comparative models of the companies' competitiveness;
- Innovative and communication technologies in modern companies;
- Marketing of services & goods in post-pandemic conditions.
4. State regulation of commercial activities
- Data security and legal issues in commercial activities;
- Government Revenues and Expenditures, budgeting;
- State projects on market infrastructure;
- State support for the industries in the context of post-COVID recovery;
- State control in the field of customers protection;
- State support for foreign expansion of national business.
5. Finance markets and relationships
- Investment attractiveness of the national economy;
- Taxation: changes, development, modernization;
- Efficiency of investment projects: assessment methods;
- Features of financial management;
- Financial accounting and managerial accounting in different fields of business.
6. Market infrastructure
- Value of market infrastructure and other assets;
- Smart and Resilient market Infrastructure Systems;
- Modeling of network infrastructure, public market systems;
- Problems of infrastructural provision of economy in a pandemic and post-pandemic recovery.
7. Personnel potential of economy
- Human factors in socio-economical development;
- Problems of training specialists for the spheres of business;
- Competences of employees: evaluations and development;
- Systems of incentives and motivation of personnel in a modern company;
- Problems of attracting migrants to economic sectors;
- Protecting the rights of workers;
- Labor protection.
8. Strategic and operative management: industrial issues
- Behavioral modeling;
- Managerial decisions: process of making and implementing;
- Managerial environment;
- Features of planning in the modern conditions;
- Systems of motivation and control in the modern companies;
- Legal frameworks of management;
- Managerial practices: studies, advanced experience, internationalization
- Standards of management, systems of quality control.
9. Innovations in business
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Neural Network Modeling;
- E-business and e-commerce;
- Electronic documents and online Public Administration;
- Corporative systems of innovations generating and implementation;
- Investment - innovations processes;
- Innovations exchange and international transfers.
10. Problems of sustainable development of economy and society
- Safety, Behavior, and Sustainability in the Mixed Environment;
- Collaboration and Sustainability in developing and advanced countries;
- Principles of sustainable business behavior;
- New guidelines for the development of entrepreneurship;
- Environmental regulations and environmental protection.
11. International tourism, hospitality and transportation recovering
- International and domestic tourism flows: evaluation, forecasting and studying;
- Hotel management: new conditions and challenges solutions;
- Restaurant business: experience of survival and prospects;
- Transport companies in post-covid conditions;
- National hotel - tourism systems development and Governmental stimulation:
- Issues of sustainable tourism, hospitality and transportation development.
12. Education and professional training in the modern conditions
- Universities, colleges in modern social relationships;
- Efficiency of educational management and education processes planning;
- Methods of effective studying and teaching;
- Modern practices of student centered and cooperative learning;
- Innovative education and education oriented on innovations.